Effective Date: December 26, 2016
Collecting Personally identifiable information
Company collects but is not limited to:
- information that User provides when registering with Company’s website (including his email address and name, his company’s name, website, country of incorporation);
- information that User provides when using the Company’s online services via Company’s website or Native Ad Platform, or that is generated in the course of the use of those online services (including the timing, frequency and pattern of service’s use);
- information contained in or relating to ACs that User sends through Company’s website or Native Ad Platform or sends directly to Company;
- information that User provides to Company for the purpose of subscribing to email notifications and/or newsletters.
Company collects Personally identifiable information only when User registers for an Account for the purpose of use of the Native Ad Platform.
Company does not collect Users cookies or their information which is then used to send them targeted advertisements to monitor the behaviour of individual users when User surfs the Internet in order to catalogue his interests and build his data profiles
Company requires eliminating/reducing personal data or preventing unnecessary and/or undesired processing by offering tools to enhance individuals’ control over their personal data:
- Users may change their default Personally identifiable information by sending such request: email@example.com
Company prohibits the processing of personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade-union membership, and the processing of data concerning health or sex life.
Collecting Non-Personally identifiable information
Company’s Native Ad Platform collects various types of device-specific identifiers (such as mobile device advertising identifiers, app-to-app identifiers, type of device, model, location data and other similar information) which is rendered anonymous in such a way that the data subject is no longer identifiable (‘non-PII’, ‘non-personal data’), which helps to deliver more relevant Advertiser’s Ads via ad customization, retargeting, interest-based and behavior advertising, and to prevent fraud.
Hyper Ad Exchange provides the End-user of mobile device with a way to opt out of receiving targeted Advertiser’s Ads from Advertisers who use Hyper Ad Exchange Native Ad Platform.
You may at any time opt out from Company’s Native Ad Platform advertising using the Hyper Ad Exchange Opt Out Policy.
Use of Information
Company uses Users personally identifiable information only:
- to performance of a contract to which User is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract;
- to send User information regarding his Account and use of the Native Ad Platform;
- to track Users’ compliance with the Terms and Conditions (http://hyperadx.com/terms_and_conditions.html) for compliance with a legal obligation to which the User is subject;
- for validation, suppression, content improvement and feedback purposes;
- According to the legislation when processing of Users’ Personally identifiable information is necessary (i) in order to protect the vital interests of the data subject; (ii) for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller or in a third party to whom the data are disclosed; (iii) processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by the third party or parties to whom the data are disclosed, except where such interests are overridden by the interests for fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection under the applicable legislation.
Protection of Personally identifiable information
Company sets forth a list of technical provisions:
- controls authorized requesters by use of restricted request software needed to access Native Ad Platform;
- protects passwords used to identify individual requesters of Users;
- routes requests through a secure electronic mail system that eliminates direct electronic connection to the Native Ad Platform;
- allows searches only by Advertising Campaign name, and prevent random browsing of the database of the Native Ad Platform.
- Company doesn’t allow any modification of the ACs, documents or other content provided by User through Company’s website or Native Ad Platform. A time stamp certifying the deposit of the document bearing an electronic signature or similar encryption, shall be generated and associated with the document and shall not be alterable. Deletion of such documents also logged.
- the Advertising Campaign keeps the logs of any recording, modification and deletion of documents and data.
- the data of Native Ad Platform regularly backup. The backup with replica of the entire content of the electronic file repository ready for use in case of emergency.
- the electronic storage is protected against: (i) any danger of loss or alteration of its integrity; (ii) physical protection against inappropriate temperature and levels of humidity, fire and theft detection systems (iii) against virus attacks, hackers and any other non-authorised access.
- the Native Ad Platform provides for the migration of data, format and computer environment at intervals sufficient to guarantee legibility and accessibility of documents and data until the end of emergency.
All technical provisions are made in order to protect User’s Personally identifiable information, in particular with regard to the increasing capacity for automated storage and processing of data relating to Users.
3rd parties transfer principles
Company provides the implementation of appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect personal data of the Users against accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access, in particular where the processing has to be carried out by Company’s Affiliates and involves the transmission of data over a network, and against all other unlawful forms of processing.
When the processing has to be carried out by Company’s Affiliates, Company chooses a processor providing sufficient guarantees in respect of the technical security measures and organizational measures governing the processing to be carried out, and ensures compliance with those measures.
User be aware that:
- Company uses Tracking links and may use similar techniques to serve content to from our Users and Company’s Affiliates to provide Company’s services. Please be aware that by using Company’s services, Company’s website and Native Ad Platform User is giving his unambiguously consent to provide his Personally identifiable information to these 3rd parties and across borders from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world and to the proposed transfer.
User and Users’ Employees
- acts in its name and for it and on its behalf;
You may at any time contact us about your privacy concerns via firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, You may write to us at: Elassonos, 7 1st floor Kato Polemidia, 4153, Limassol, Cyprus