Last Updated: May 24, 2018
Thank You for visiting http://hyperadx.com
We respect your privacy and puts great effort into ensuring that personal information is protected and used only in full compliance with applicable data protection laws and regulations.
It applies whenever you access or use the HyperAdx Website or a mobile application or website that is connected and/or uses the HyperAdX Services, if those applications or websites include links to this Policy. By using HyperAdX Services or our the HyperAdx Website, you agree to the practices described in this Policy. Please take the time to read the full Policy. Capitalized terms used herein are defined in this Policy.
This Policy applies to any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (hereinafter “Personal Information”) that is collected, recorded, stored, adapted, used, or otherwise made available (hereinafter “Processed”) by HyperAdX in the course of our business providing our own technology solution called “Native Ad Platform”, tools and HyperAdX Services or the functionality of the HyperAdX Website.
The purpose of our online services at http://hyperadx.com (hereinafter “HyperAdX Website”) is to provide advertisers, agencies, DSPs and/or ad networks (hereinafter “Demand Partners”) and website and/or mobile application/website developers and/or owners publishers (hereinafter “Supply Partners”) collectively Demand Partners and Supply Partners are also referred to hereinafter as “Customers” with services, such as: a programmatic ad exchange, programmatic mediation platform, direct sales service and other trusted and safe solutions for advertising their products and services to their prospective purchasers on the most convenient media (hereinafter the “HyperAdX Services”). To achieve these objectives we use our own technology solution called “Native Ad Platform”.
HyperAdX Services are intended for legal persons only. In connection with HyperAdX Services, we may process certain data from the end users of these mobile apps or websites as further described hereafter. We process the data upon instructions from our Customers and do not have any kind of direct relationship with the end user.
We do not collect and do not process any personal data from anyone younger than age 16. If you are the parent or legal guardian of a person younger than age 16 and believe that HyperAdX has collected personal data from such person, please contact us at: email@example.com, we will use commercially reasonable efforts to delete such information from our files.
Collection and Use of Data on the Website
Information You Provide Directly to Us:
When you use the HyperAdX Website or engage in certain activities, such as registering for an account with HyperAdX, filling in the contact form, requesting HyperAdX Services or information, contacting HyperAdX’s customer support team or legal team with any questions or inquiries or when HyperAdX contacts you regarding any of the above, we may ask you to provide some or all of the following types of information: name, your company’s name, address, telephone number, email address, and billing information.
Information We Collect About You Automatically When You Visit Our Website:
We may collect certain information automatically via internet connection or through your device, which you use to access our website, including certain user details and information about your activity. Such information includes traffic/session data, your Internet protocol (IP) address, user agent, cookie identifiers, mobile advertising identifiers, activity measures, geo-location of your device, browser type, operating system, Internet service provider, your log-in and log-out time, pages that you visit before and after using the Site, the date and time of your visit, resources on our website which you access and use.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Cookies. Cookies are small files stored on your device through your browser or mobile application that allow the mobile application to remember you the next time you visit. Cookies enable smoother, more efficient use of the HyperAdX Website by storing your specific information and preferences such as theme, language setting, privacy preferences, and even user ID and password, so you do not need to reenter those each time you visit the Site. Most browsers accept cookies automatically. You may choose to block or delete cookies if your browser permits, but doing so may result in restrictions when using HyperAdX Website.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our the Site and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit adjust, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
- Log files. Every time you access our Internet pages, your usage data is transmitted through the respective internet browser and stored in log files, the so-called server log files. The records stored in this case contain the following data: domain and location from which the user is accessing the website.
- Aggregated and Analytical Information. HyberAdX may also utilize Google Analytics and Yandex Metrics to collect and compile information regarding visitor behavior and visitor demographics. This information is non-identifiable to you and includes, for example, the type of browser, browser language, type of operating system, domain name of Internet service provider, device IP address web pages visited, times and dates of visits and the content you access on and/or via the Site. The privacy practices of these tools are subject to their own privacy policies. HyperAdX, therefore, encourages you to read Google’s policy regarding its analytics services at: http://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html. You can opt out of Google’s collection and Processing of data generated by your use of the Site by going to http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout You can out opt of Yandex Metrics by going to https://yandex.com/support/metrica/general/opt-out.xml HyperAdX, uses anonymous, statistical or aggregated information and may share them with HyperAdX,’s partners for legitimate business purposes. This has no effect on your privacy because there is no reasonable way to extract data from the aggregated information that can be associated with you. Additionally, we can receive information from third parties, for example business partners.
- Third-Party Websites and Social Media Platforms. The HyperAdX Website may contain links and interactive features with various social media platforms, such as Facebook® or LinkedIn®, as well as associated social media features and scripts, such as the Facebook® “like” button and widgets. These features and scripts may collect your IP address, which page you are visiting on the Site, and may set a cookie to enable the feature to function properly. Your interactions with these social media features and widgets, as well as your interactions with the social media websites themselves, are subject to the privacy policies of the applicable social media websites. You should be aware that Personal Information which you submit in a comment on any applicable social media websites, a publicly accessible blog, chat room or otherwise online, can be read, collected or used by others and could be used to send you unsolicited messages or otherwise contact you. HyperAdX is not responsible for the personal information that you choose to submit when interacting with such services.
Information We process through the HyperAdX Native Ad Platform:
Our Native Ad Platform may process some of the following data from the end user:
- Information about end user’ device, such as device type and model, network provider, browser type, language;
- Information about end user’ operation system, such as Android, iOS;
- Information about end user’ mobile advertising identifiers, such as your Advertising ID (Apple IDFA or Google AAID);
- Information provided by end user’ device, such as device IP address, network connection type and device GPS location (only if you provide permission);
- Information HyperAdX may receive from Supply Partners, such as end user’ age;
- Application usage statistics such as launch times and duration, ad views and click-throughs;
- Gender, zip code, GPS location. Information HyperAdX Services may receive from Third Parties about end user from sources other than the Property, such as non-precise device location based on IP address, device specifications and end user’s interests
We do not combine the data with any other data that would enable us to personally identify end users.
How We Use Information
Legal basis for the processing of this personal data is Art. 6 para. 1 (f) GDPR. We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, based on the legal grounds and for the legitimate business purposes outlined in this Policy, such as:
- To provide the Services to our Customers;
- To enable and optimize the Services’ tools and features;
- To study and analyze the functionality of the Services, Customers’ and Users’ activities;
- To measure the Services’ activity for pricing purposes;
- To maintain the Services;
- To improve the Services and to continue developing the Services;
- To present our Site and its contents to you;
- To manage individual accounts;
- To send email to the email address you provide to us to verify your account and for informational and operational purposes, such as account management, customer service, or system maintenance;
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To respond to questions, comments, and other requests;
- To provide access to certain areas, functionalities, and features of [name ],’s Services or Site;
- To notify you about changes to our Site or any products or services we offer or provide through it;
- To comply with court orders and warrants, and assist law enforcement agencies;
- To protect the security of our Service and Site and to prevent fraud;
- To verify Individual identity;
- To prevent misappropriation, infringements, identity thefts and any other potentially prohibited or illegal activities;
- To take any action in any legal dispute and proceeding;
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
For any other purpose we use Personal information with your consent.
HyperAdX may use the information collected on the Site to evaluate Users’ interests and behavior on a pseudonymous, de-identified basis in order to being able to deliver tailored content. This is not Personal Information, and HyperAdX, may use such information for any other legally permissible purposes or share it within HyperAdX, and with third parties in an anonymized or aggregated form that is designed to prevent anyone from identifying you.
HyperAdX commits to process personal information solely for the purposes described in this policy.
Sharing Personal Information with Others
We may share your personal information with service providers and other third parties, if necessary to fulfill the purposes for collecting the information, provided that any such third party will commit to protect your privacy as required under the applicable law and this policy.
We Share Personal Information with HyperAdX’s corporate affiliates in order to operate the HyperAdX Website.
We Share Personal Information to Protect Us or Others with law enforcement and/or government agencies, courts, and/or other organizations: (a) as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process; and/or (b) when HyperAdX believes in good faith that disclosure/sharing is necessary to enforce HyperAdX policies or contracts, protect HyperAdX’s rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request, or if HyperAdX, in good faith, believes that disclosure is otherwise necessary or advisable;
Share or transfer Personal Information if HyperAdX is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, as part of such transaction. You will be notified via a prominent notice on the Site of any change in ownership or uses of this information if applicable. In any event, your information will remain protected under this Policy;
Share it in any other circumstances where HyperAdX receives your written consent.
Duration of Retention of Data
We store your data:
- If you have consented to the processing at the latest until you revoke your consent;
- If we need the data to carry out a contract as long as the contractual relationship with you or statutory retention periods are running, or as long as necessary to resolve disputes, establish legal defenses, conduct audits, enforce our agreements, and comply with applicable laws;
- If we use the data on the basis of a legitimate interest to provide our HyperAdX Services and fulfill the purpose(s) for which it was collected, as long as your interest in deletion or anonymization does not prevail.
All Personal Information collected via or by HyperAdX may be stored in various sites in the world, on our servers, or on the servers of our service provider Amazon Web Services. By providing information to HyperAdX, you consent to the storage of your Personal Information in these locations.
Security of Your Information
The security of your Personal Information is of great importance to us. We maintain appropriate safeguards and current security standards to minimize the risks of unauthorized access, disclosure, or misuse of your Personal Information, such as using SSL encryption. However, please be aware that no security measures are perfect, and although HyperAdX makes meaningful efforts to protect your privacy we cannot always ensure or warrant the security of any information you provide to us.
Choice/Modalities to Opt-Out
You have the right to opt out of certain uses and disclosures of your personal information:
- Email Communications. You may “opt out” of receiving unwanted email from us by following the instructions found at the bottom of the email to opt-out of receiving future emails. We will process your request within a reasonable time after receipt. Note that you will continue to receive transaction-related emails regarding products or services you have requested. We may also send you certain communications regarding [name ] and our Services and you will not be able to opt out of those communications (e.g., communications regarding updates to our Terms or this Policy).
- Analitics. You can also choose not to be included: in Google Analytics by following this link http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. Yandex metrics by following this link https://yandex.com/support/metrica/general/opt-out.xml
EU Data Subject Rights: Access, Rectification, Erasure, and Restriction
In operating the HyperAdX Website, HyperAdX processes data as a controller (as such terms are defined in the GDPR). As a controller, HyperAdX is committed to fulfill data subjects’ (‘Users’) GDPR rights.
As an EU resident, you have the right of access (Art 15 GDPR), the right to rectification (Art 16 GDPR), the right to erasure of your personal data (Art 17 GDPR), the right to restriction of processing of your personal data (Art 18 GDPR) as well as the right to data portability (Art 20 GDPR). Furthermore, you have the option to file a complaint against the processing of your personal data with the competent supervisory authority.
As an EU resident, you may:
- contact HyperAdX at any time at: firstname.lastname@example.org and request to access the personal information that HyperAdX keeps on you. HyperAdX may ask you to provide us certain credentials to verify your identity before granting access to or making any changes to your Personal Information;
- send an e-mail to HyperAdX to seek rectification, if you find that the data is not accurate, complete or updated;
- send an e-mail to HyperAdX to request erasure or restriction of Personal Information held about you by HyperAdX. We will respond in a reasonable time. Please be advised that HyperAdX may retain and use your personal information as necessary to comply with its legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce HyperAdX’ agreements. Therefore, HyperAdX may postpone or deny your request if your personal information is in current use;
- if you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke the given consent at any time.
Although HyperAdX makes good faith efforts to provide Individuals with access to their Personal Information, there may be circumstances in which HyperAdX is unable to provide access, including but not limited to: where the information contains legal privilege, would compromise others’ privacy or other legitimate rights, where the burden or expense of providing access would be disproportionate to the risks to the Individual’s privacy in the case in question or where it is commercially proprietary. If HyperAdX determines that access should be restricted in any particular instance, we will provide you with an explanation of why that determination has been made and a contact point for any further inquiries.
HyperAdX does periodical assessments of its data processing and privacy practices to comply with applicable data protection laws and regulations.
If you have any concerns about the way HyperAdX process your personal information, you are welcome to contact us at: email@example.com.
HyperAdX will look into your enquiry and make good-faith efforts to resolve any existing or potential dispute with you. If you remain unhappy with the response you received, you can also refer the matter to the data protection authorities in Cyprus.
If there are any material changes to this Policy, HyperAdX will notify you by email or as otherwise required by applicable law. If HyperAdX needs to adapt the policy to legal requirements, the new policy will become effective immediately or as required.
Additionally, before we use Personal Information for any new purpose not originally authorized by you, we will endeavor to provide information regarding the new purpose and give you the opportunity to opt-out. Where consent of the Individual for the Processing of Personal Information is otherwise required by law or contract, HyperAdX will endeavor to comply with the law or contract.